USMLE Step 2 CS Review Course
NEW ONLINE COURSE FOR STEP2 CS. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Each day consists of 6 hours instructing/coaching time
Each day consists of 6 hour credits. Someone who registers may use these hours up on other days, as one gets closer to their exam date.
Mock exams can be taken whenever the examinee is ready but must be schedule at least 2 weeks in advance. Mock exams are held every two weeks on a weekend. PM and AM sessions are available.
To register, you will need to send the CS application document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download registration form: HCA registration ONLINE2016
- Feedback from trained instructors who have all passed the USMLE step2 CS and see patients on a daily basis.
- Interviewing skills, beside manner and Physical Examination techniques will be assessed.
- Rapport with patients will be evaluated.
- Practice using new computer format.
- Audio/visual recording of sessions.
- The 1 day mock exam consists of exam day testing conditions with real standardized patients. Students will examine each patient and receive personalized feedback on their performance. Each examinee will get an Audio/visual recording of their mock exam. Reporting of the exam is provided within 48 to 72 hours after the exam.
- Build confidence with patient encounters.
- Receive detailed feedback on your performance from a trained professional.
- Sharpen your clinical skill set for both Step 2 CS and observership or externship.
If you register with another partner, both of you can get 7% off your review package.